DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Kenya
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road. The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting an Electrician
Reporting to the Estate Manager, The Electrician will be responsible for carrying out routine checks and fixing all electrical issues in the estate.
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all equipment and lighting
- Service, repair and maintain all electrical machinery and lighting within the estate
- Involved in purchasing of relevant spare parts
- Ensuring efficiency in power usage including maintaining common area meters in functional use
- Detecting and reporting any illegal connections
- Ensure availability when required
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior estate electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable standards
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment
- Diploma or certificate Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in the electrical maintenance field
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, and in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to relate well with all people
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 1 st April 2019 . Only those shortlisted will be contacted.