Executive Administration Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, NGO Jobs, EGPAF Jobs
The Executive Administration Officer provides efficient administrative support to the Country Director and the Senior Management Team (SMT) . S/he enhances effectiveness and efficiency of the team by providing information management support and enhancing coordination of the CD’s office and the Country Program.
- Efficient Management of the Country Director’s calendar and scheduling appointments
- Management of the work flow for the Country Director’s office, maintaining and following up on action plans and general office correspondences.
- Coordinate meetings to include setting the agenda, venue, minutes and managing deliverables from relevant team members; closely and regularly collaborates and communicates with SMT members
- Oversee Country Director’s travel, including planning, management of logistics schedule, preparation, and follow-up with key principals involved.
- Country Program Support ensuring follow through of actions agreed upon during SMT and other strategic meetings.
- Working closely with the Project Managers collate monthly management report and submit to the Country Director and HQ office.
- Working closely with Country Communication and Advocacy Manager prepare draft speeches, talking points and presentations for the Country Director as needed
- Support planning of strategic events such as breakfast stakeholder meetings, conferences, staff meetings among others
- Coordination of in country donor reporting timeliness with relevant managers and HQ focal person (Country Officer).
- Liaise closely with the other staff in facilitating operations and effectiveness of the Country Director’s office
- Support Global Leadership Team in country itinerary logistics.
- Manage the consultancy documentation and approval of training contracts by the Country Director
- Maintain an updated database of key stakeholders/ partners relevant to the Foundation Mission
- Maintenance of the filing/archiving system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communication, Social Sciences or other relevant qualification
- Advanced degree in Project Management, Communication, MPH will be an added advantage
- At least 3 Years’ experience in NGO/INGO preferably in the Development/ Corporate sector
- Demonstrated, excellent communication and report writing skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and quick to respond to rapidly changing demands.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and follow-through while managing multiple tasks.
- Strong team player with good people skills.
- Proficient Computer skills (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point).
The Foundation expects all employees to possess the fundamental competencies of interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and driving results. The ideal candidate will either be proficient or advanced in the following set of competencies, specific to this position’s level of Individual Contributor:
- Problem Solving – Problem solving is a person’s ability to use critical thinking to identify and analyze problems, weigh relevance and accuracy of information, generate and evaluate alternative solutions, and makes recommendations.
- Flexibility – Flexibility is a person’s ability to be open to change and new information and rapidly adapt to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Resilience – Resilience is a person’s ability to deal effectively with pressure, remain optimistic and persistent under adversity, and recover quickly from setbacks.
- Time Management – Time management is a person’s ability to effectively manage one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
How To Apply
The closing date is 07 June, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
EGPAF is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website www.pedaids.org for more information about the Foundation
EGPAF does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.