Field Service Technician Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
Title: Field Service Technician,
Our client is a leading power solutions provider in East Africa. Their main goal is to drive electrical engineering success that will amaze customers, maximize customer retention and increase profitability. They seek to recruit a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience.
- Installation of UPS, voltage stabilizer/ (AVR), power generators, inverter based power backups, solar energy solutions not limited to solar lighting, solar power backups, solar water heating, grid tie solar etc.
- Possess excellent skills in 1-phase and 3- phase electrical wiring.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Tie workflow to schedules and ensure timelines are met.
- Manage all on-site installations, repairs and maintenance effectively.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Operate company vehicles, tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Follow all company procedures and protocols.
- Co-operate with technical team members and share information across other user departments.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Provide timely and detailed service reports.
- Diploma or Higher National Diploma in electrical engineering.
- Must have 5 or more years’ experience in installation of UPS, voltage stabilizer/ (AVR), power generators, inverter based power backups, solar energy solutions not limited to solar lighting, solar power backups, solar water heating, grid tie solar etc.
- Should have at least EPRA electrician license.
- Should have a valid driving license.
- Should be 25-40 years of age
- Strong organizational Skills
- Be a natural forward planner, credible and comfortable dealing with company executives
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested applicant should submit his/her application to [email protected] . Remember to attach copies of academic certificates , CV and recommendation letters from your previous work places so as to be received on or before Thursday 1 st April 2021 5pm.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE