Software Engineer Job, IT Kenya Jobs 2022,
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer (PHP Developer)
Industry: Technology Solutions Provider
Location: Remote Working
Terms of Employment : Full-Time/ Contract
Gross Salary. USD. 2,000 – USD. 2,500
Job Purpose: We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back- end Services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definitions and maintenance of the database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to request from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic knowledge on the Frond -End Technologies is necessary as well.
Description of the Company: Our client is an international and a leading software development and testing company with its headquarters based in India and with presence in UAE, Sweden, Mexico among other countries. They provide services like Software Testing, Software Development, Mobile App Development, etc. With a key specialty in ReactJS, Angular, PHP, Android, Flutter developers for hire and Software Application Development.
- Write well designed, testable efficient code by using best software development practices
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate new procedures and tools of necessary
- Gather and refine specification and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling application
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge on PHP Web frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Codeigniter, Zen Cartels etc.
- Understanding full synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or Web exploits server and their solutions
- Integration of multiple server sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative data languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Knowledge of JS frameworks like Angular and React.JS will be an added advantage
Competencies & Behaviour
- Good Communications skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, meticulous & methodical and strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and is self-directed
- Passionate about continuously improving organizational practices
- Excellent time management & organisation skill
What you get as an Employee
- More than 30 paid leave days in a year.
- Best Industry shift allowance
- Flexible timing & remoting working opportunity
- Sponsored Professional Certification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their resumes to [email protected] latest by Friday 15 th April 2022.
Indicate email subject as Sr. Software Engineer (PHP Developer).