- Company: Red Bull
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Red Bull Gives Wings to People and Ideas. This drives us – and all we do – since 1987. Today, Red Bull operates in over 170 countries selling more than 6.7 billion cans annually and growing! Above all, our people remain the essential ingredient in bringing the Red Bull brand to life. Becoming the #1 energy drink in the world is a journey of passion and hard work. It’s about asking ourselves everyday: how can we do it better? Check out our open roles to become part of the world of Red Bull.
The purpose of this role is to increase Red Bull’s capability to find and keep the right people and to grow our managers’ skills in giving wings to people pursuing their strengths. This will be achieved through supporting the development of Red Bull’s global talent programs, products and platforms. The core focus will be our global talent acquisition transformation initiatives across four main foundations: people, process, systems and data. Red Bull is working towards a collaborative hiring culture, consumer grade candidate experiences and a modern talent acquisition tech ecosystem including innovative tech like AI, augmented writing and talent intelligence.
Areas that play to your strengths All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
TALENT ACQUISITION ENABLEMENT
- In this role, you’ll challenge current talent paradigms while creating innovative solutions that support the culture and philosophies that make our company unique and competitive. You will be empowering the Global PROJECT & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- You’ll collaborate with global talent acquisition leadership to develop project plans, including scope, timeline, resources, budget, issues, risks, communication plans, change management activations and business scope statements in accordance with program goals. You’ll also cooperate and influence stakeholders on the “why” behind Red Bull’s talent acquisition & management approach.
TOOLS & SYSTEMS
- We would entrust you with driving practical rollouts and implementation of talent acquisition projects, knowledge, processes, systems, and tools. This includes design, maintenance, and adoption of tech, resources, and programs that build HRs’ and Hiring Managers’ abilities to attract, select and hire the right people for the right roles. Maintaining a consistent and premium voice, design, and approach for all internal and external talent products will be your secret ingredient for success.
- Finally, you’ll oversee operational & administrative support on talent acquisition-related topics. Facilitating meetings and workshops, documenting outcomes, and helping to drive team participation and execution of next steps. This role is a mix of conceptual and operational work and as such documenting processes, distributing shared documents, and keeping our project management tools up to date will also be a part of this role.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in related discipline and/or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- 2-5 years’ experience in international talent acquisition or HR change/transformation management
- Proven project management skills including project lifecycle, documentation, communication, establishing goals, change management, budgeting, and reporting
- Strong abilities to use data to drive and enable effective decision-making, accompanied by solid MS Office skills (especially Excel, MS Teams)
- Keen attention to detail, structure, and an insistence on accuracy
We are looking forward to your Online Application!