- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Kenya
Employment type: Permanent
Salary: Very attractive
A reputable company is looking for HR/Admin Officer with experience in the human resource industry.
The candidate will be part of an extremely energetic HR & Admin team in our rapidly growing organization which is the market leader in sports betting industry in the continent of Africa.
Responsible for overall operations of the company’s HR & Admin activities including MIS, Commercial Activities, budgeting and forecasting, insurance, administration, statutory compliances, inventory of the Company and get it audited with internal & external auditors on time.
Comply with the statutory requirements like Pension, Workmen Compensation, Labor Laws and Liaise with relevant authorities etc.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives, and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding, training & development plans.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Responsible for housekeeping, MIS, compliance, commercial activities, reporting to management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Enhance employee communication and engagement to ensure that the company remains one of the best companies to work for.
- Maintain employee welfare in compliance with existing labour laws.
- Ensure the smooth running of the offices and the maintenance of company facilities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Proven 5+ years cognate experience as HR officer.
- Previous experience in the Internet, E-commerce, Telecoms, or Gaming/Casino industry is required.
- Highly result-oriented, influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under time pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Flexible on working hours as per demand from the assignment.
- Able to deliver as per set deadlines.
- Possess excellent team building skills.
- Vast knowledge of employment laws, regulations and policies.
- Proficient in MS office is necessary (especially Ms. Excel)
- Membership of a professional people management body will be an advantage.
- Must be a citizen of the stated country.
Important Notice: It is with regret that because of the numerous applications we receive, we shall not be able to write personally to applicants who are not shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks from the closing date you should presume that on this occasion your application has unsuccessful.