Product Configuration Specialists Job, IT Jobs Kenya 2021,
This role is responsible for leading the requirement analysis of the bank’s digital products, product configuration testing and prototyping. The role is also responsible for working closely with the banks vendors to define requirements, feature roadmaps, document and sign off change requests as well as plan for platform upgrade.
This job holder will support development of new products and services, enhancements, maintenance and creating customer focused self-service and digitally enabled products. The role is also responsible for driving innovation and roadmap on the bank’s payments and lending platform through the Technology team and 3 rd party vendors and partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of the banks digital platforms working with vendors and the Technology team to define the platform roadmap, customizations and change requests.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements for new products and services and associated controls, customer journeys and notifications, arising from new business or customer requests.
- Support the progression of change requests from product managers and business users to testing, prototyping, deployment, and regression tests post deployment.
- Work with different stakeholders including Technology, Risk, Customer Experience and Operations team in ensuring DFS product delivery standards are adhered to.
- Configure and document configuration solutions for the Vooma platform in line with agreed business requirements. Maintain Vooma change requests documentation and track progression with the platform vendors.
- Maintain good quality documentation of configuration changes made on the platforms including roles and permissions matrix of the platforms.
- Scope and prioritize configuration change requests from product managers, track and report on delivery status.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related degree.
- 3 Years’ experience in technology with at least 2 years’ experience in product development & business analysis, and 1 year experience in project management & mobile money configuration and support.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 15 th October 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.