Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Tom Mboya University Jobs
GRADE 8 – Two (2) Positions
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with three (3) years cumulative working experience OR
- Registered with the respective statutory body.
- Works under the direction of Technologist in their relevant fields.
- Maintenance of Inventory, Setting Up and Clearin
- Appointments and Bookings of Lab Slots,
- General Discipline and Conduct of Students during The Lab
- Planned Preventive Maintenance, Cleanliness, Security & s according to statutory requirements.
- Deployed in manufacturing, pharmacy, Anatomy, histology grdss;Jtr
- Guide students during field work.
Terms of Service
The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How To Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be dearly indicated.
All applications be addressed to;
Tom Mboya University College
P.O. BOX 199 – 40300
So as to reach not later than Friday 18th October, 2019. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Tom Mboya University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of persons with disability are encouraged to apply.