- Company: Safal Group
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Kenya
The company opened its first manufacturing facility in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1962, rapidly widening its reach to include further countries in East Africa, and then Southern Africa. In 2003, all operating companies were reversed into the current holding company called Safal Investments Mauritius Limited and conduct its business across Africa as the Safal Group.Today, the Safal Group manufactures in 10 African countries and sells and markets its building solutions across the continent.
Safal MRM Foundation is seeking to recruit a professional and experienced Motor Vehicle Electrical Instructor for the Mabati Technical Training Instite. He/She must posses excellent communication and organisational skills. The position reports to the Administrator – Mabati Technical Training Institute
Overall Purpose of the Position
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in the Technical Institute learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Teaching, trade theory, technical drawing, workshop calculations, and trade practical.
- Preparing Lesson Plans and Schemes of Work
- Record of works & task analysis.
- Carrying out trainee assessment;
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- Operating machines and using the tools.
- Conducting co-curricular activities.
- Maintaining students’ discipline.
- Guiding and counselling of students.
- Minimum academic qualification: Craft Certificate in Automobile Engineering.
- Professional registration: Valid TVETA Trainers License.
- Practical ability in operating the machines and using the tools.
- Skill in managing students.