ECDE Officer JOb, County Government Kenyan Jobs 2022,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or Bachelor of Arts or Sciences with ECDE diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education in ECDE from a recognized institution;
- Membership to Teachers Service Commission;
- Five (5) years’ experience, Two (2) years of which must have been working in ECDE education Strong leadership, organization and coordination skills;
- Possess Leadership skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills, Ability to work under pressure, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and lead cohesive teams, Problem solving skills;
- Must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity.
- Oversees day-to-day running of the sub county ECDE Centres;
- Maintenance and improvement of education standards in the sub counties
- Advising and supervising the schools within sub counties in the interpretation, implementation of ECDE curriculum
- Supervision of the maintenance of educational physical facilities.
- Carrying out regular schools monitoring, supervision to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the curriculum and free ECDE programme.
- The coordination and supervision of Co-curricular activities in the sub county.
- Organizing in-service courses, workshops, seminars for Head teachers and teachers in all schools including public, private and NFE, in the sub county
- Advising and proposing new school sites.
- Maintenance of statistical returns for all schools.
- Production of monthly, termly and annual reports of both free ECDE and Free ECDE milk programmes
- Planning, coordination and organization of co-curricular activities and programmes in the Division.
- Production of regular monthly work programmes and reports.
- Initiate education activities/programs in the Sub- Counties to meet local needs.
- Implementation of education policies in the Sub-Counties
- Implementation of older persons programs in the Sub- Counties.
- Oversee education support programs in the Sub –Counties.
- Oversee training, sensitization and empowerment of teachers and parents
- Responsible for compilation and submission of Sub-County education Progress Reports.
How to Apply