Vacant Position: Personal Assistant
Job Brief: The purpose of this position is to act as a point of contact between the MD and internal /external clients.
The candidate will help the Managing Director to make the best use of his time by providing full Managerial, Administrative and Secretarial support at a senior level to ensure the smoothmanagement of his day to day affairs. Handle sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective manner and take initiative as appropriate especially in the Managing Directors absence.
S/he MUST be able to effectively work with the CEO.
· Acting as a point of contact between the MD and internal/external clients
· Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments often controlling access to the MD’s office.
· Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
· Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file .
· Respond to emails as much as possible.
· Reminding the MD of important tasks and deadlines.
· Conduct diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
· Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
· Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
· Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
· Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
· Time and daily management of the MD.
· Handle enquiries and ensure accurate information is given in a professional manner.
· Ensuring the MD’s office and boardroom are always clean and well organized.
· Coordinate and submit monthly reports.
· Attending meetings with the MD when required.
· Home and personal life maintenance tasks from time to time.
· Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD.
· Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
· Any other duty assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business administration / PR / Communication or related field.
· 3-5 years of relevant working experience as an executive assistant/ PA in a good company
· Pragmatic and able to deal with visitors of all levels.
· Fast accurate typing/data entry
· Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
· Experience of working within a pressured environment
· Discretion and mature work ethics
· Computer Literate – MS Office
· Good at decision makers.
· Proactive and Confident
· A very high level of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity, attention to detail and organization are essential for the role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their CV to [email protected], job title on the email subject Personal Assistant and expected gross salary.