Physical Education Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Jobs,
Section: Preparatory School,
Reporting to: Head of Sports department,
Responsible for: Student Outcomes,
The successful candidate will be a sportsperson of proven ability, preferably with experience and expertise in coaching hockey and football. S/he will be required to teach PE and Games lessons.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated learning and coaching for students
- To prepare students for sports tournaments through coaching
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and contribute to making sports exciting and vibrant.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective learning for all students through excellent teaching and delivery of well-planned and organised lessons across key stages.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of students.
- Use appropriate strategies to ensure outstanding student progress and well-being.
- Set and mark challenging class and homework according to school policy.
- Support the development of teaching materials and courses of study.
- Liaise with parents and support staff to ensure excellent attainment.
- Support extended intervention/enrichment activities to enhance students’ learning experience.
- Manage the behaviour of students in classrooms and around the school.
- Maintain an organised and well-presented learning environment for students.
- Contributing to the maintenance of a supportive and stimulating learning environment for all students
- Support and uphold the requirements of school polices.
- Adhere to the staff code of conduct.
- Be an effective teacher and role model.
- Be responsible for ensuring subject knowledge is developed and participate in staff training and development.
- Attend team/staff meetings and other staff engagements
- Participate in relevant administrative and organisational tasks.
How To Apply
To apply, send the following documents to [email protected] no later than 06 June 2021. Your application should include a cover letter detailing relevant experience; a detailed CV including names and contacts of three referees, as well as copies of academic and professional certificates, TSC certificate and a valid certificate of police clearance. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Hillcrest International Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students; successful candidates will be subjected to thorough screening to ascertain their suitability to work with children.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Hillcrest International Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students; successful candidates will be subjected to thorough screening to ascertain their suitability to work with children.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .