Quality Assurance Assistant Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, Viscar Capacity Jobs
Our client in the manufacturing sector seeks to recruit a talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Purpose of the Job
The job holder will be working with the Quality Supervisor to sample, assesses and verify that the products meet certain set standards. The Quality Assistant will ensure that legal compliance and expectations of the customers are met and also keep proper documentation of the product assessment results and may assist in placing orders for raw materials and conducting inventory audits.
- Monitoring and continually improving standards of performance and quality.
- Ensuring implementation, maintenance, and updating of Quality Management Systems, standards and processes like Kaizen and ISO.
- Assisting in creating and promoting quality management systems awareness within the company.
- Providing training to staff members on Quality Management processes and systems.
- Ensure that each machine is using the correct raw material for the required product and that the machine settings are optimally set.
- Sample and check products as per the company Sampling Plans during production.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate product quality control records including Control Charts, Machine Setting Sheets, Check Sheets, Final Inspection sheets and the First-off and Last-off Forms.
- Take, appropriately mark and label, the reference samples, keep and maintain the samples as per the company quality procedures ensuring that they are properly marked for easy identification.
- Ensure that all the measuring and test equipment that are used are properly calibrated, well maintained and safely stored.
- Inform the Shift Foreman/production manager whenever a non-conforming product is detected.
- Ensure before packing that all the specified final product inspection checks are carried out, the inspected products are appropriately labelled, and that the specified records are prepared and maintained.
- Ensure that the packing is as per the company packing specifications and that there is no short or over packing of products
- Identify variations in quality of products and take corrective measures or report to the Quality Assurance supervisor if necessary.
- Observe and enhance safety procedures throughout the factory.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all machines and tools are kept clean and safe at all times.
- Liaise and learn ‘hands-on’ with the maintenance staff/engineers and technicians from machine and ancillary equipment suppliers.
- Update the Quality Assurance supervisor on all the above-mentioned points as necessary.
- Carry out and help in any other duties or functions as per company requirements
- Diploma in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or food processing.
- Minimum experience 3years in manufacturing industry preferably plastics.
- Must be able to work on shifts.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications mentioned above are encouraged to apply by sending an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Position in the SUBJECT line not later than 27th July 2019