Quality Assurance Manager Jobs, Uplands Premium Dairies Jobs
Uplands Premium Dairies and Foods Limited is a fast growing FMCG company based in Kiambu, Kenya. We process premium products available throughout the country. The company currently processes several popular Dairy brands each with their own identities in the market; Flagship brand “Pascha”
S/He will develop and monitor the implementation of quality processes and procedures ensuring adherence of specifications and quality processes are closely followed and implemented all along production process
- In charge of the department’s strategic plan for the achievement of organizational goals
- Promote and manage quality assurance processes and procedures and align these with changing business needs to ensure the QA department continually supports company quality policy.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor continuous “in production” sampling and inspection of products to ensure finished product quality.
- Check and assure on quality in raw Milk receiving, in-processing and dispatch processes to ensure business growth by providing high quality products that meet customer requirements.
- Overseeing daily milk inspections and maintenance of quality control records
- Continuous evaluation Process flow charts and Standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Management of customer complaints and investigation of the root cause and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive measures to avoid recurrence.
- Ensuring the best manufacturing practices are adhered to during production operations to safeguard product integrity, quality and safety
- Overseeing the assessment of raw materials to ensure the best quality raw material for product processing
- Undertake various internal audits to ensure finished products comply with the food safety and GMP requirements
- Coordinate and support on-site audits, evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the staff on quality and safety related issues.
- continuously manage staff performance and conduct performance appraisals
- Degree in Food Science & Technology or its equivalent
- Experience of 5 years, Two (2) of which should be at management level, in food science and technology industry (Dairy industry will be an added advantage)
- Knowledge of Hygiene standards (food production), Quality control (food production) and Quality systems (ISO, HACCP, etc.)
- Ms Office proficient
Skills and Competencies
- Ownership and Continuous Improvement
- Attention to details
- Good Time management
- Information seeking
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV quoting expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10th June 2019; only successful candidates will be contacted.