Quality Control Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Quality Assurance Officer – Agribusiness,
Gross Salary: 35k,
Our client is an Agribusiness SME that deals with organic passion fruits and avocados seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Officer. They are looking to hire an individual who will be responsible for product quality assurance and food safety function in the company.
- Responsible for overseeing packing of products meeting the set quality standards and specifications.
- Responsible for setting up standard operating procedures that are aimed at ensuring quality and product safety from on-farm to dispatch.
- Develop and implement quality management and food safety systems in the company, adoption and maintenance of good manufacturing practices in the company.
- Play a leading role in the implementation of the earmarked food safety management standards in the business.
- Provide effective communication and correspondences with clients and other partners pertaining compliances and quality.
- Responsible for addressing all quality related issues and complaints and mitigation thereof.
- In liaison with the pack house manager the person will be responsible for ensuring up to date compliance to all company’s standards; GlobalGap, GRASP, SMETA, Organic and ISO 22000.
- Part of the company’s senior management team.
- Actively participate in product and market development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc in Food Science from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1-3 years of demonstrable hands-on experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- A good grasp and working knowledge with food quality management systems; HACCP, ISO2200, FSSC etc. is a pre-requisite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence and ability to use MS office is a prerequisite.
- Creativity, and strong personality.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities to work in a demanding environment.
- A self-starter and goal achievement-oriented individual who can work without close supervision. Demonstrable integrity and passion for social economic impact in rural areas.
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Quality Assurance Officer – Agribusiness ) to [email protected] before Wednesday 1 st December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .