Quality Assurance Systems Manager Jobs, Quality Assurance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer based in Nairobi, Kenya. They provide a range of innovative packaging solutions across a wide range of industries. They are looking to fill the role of a Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems. The manager will develop, implement and enforce quality assurance standards and measures and provide guidelines on testing standards for new and current products in order to ensure sustainable customer satisfaction
- Ensures that the Standard Operating procedures and work instructions within production Departments are strictly adhered to, and accordingly alerts the production Manager where non-compliance is noted.
- Ensure that periodic quality checks are undertaken, over and above the machine operators ‘and supervise prescribed quality checks.
- Ensure effective inspection of incoming materials, whenever required in coordination with procurement and store departments.
- Raise NCs wherever deviation in SOP, WI or quality are observed and follow up with the relevant department to ensure that the NC is closed within two days
- Ensure that the root cause analysis is done promptly and accurately and that corrective action is taken appropriately.
- Ensure that suppliers audits are conducted, whenever necessary and evaluation is done in coordination with procurement Department for local purchases.
- Carries out customer complaints investigation, raises Non -conformance report and follows up with production manager for closing the Non-conformance report within 48 hours, keeping the Managing Director updated at every stage.
- Regularly develops and implements continuous Improvement plans, based on customer feedback analysis and in-house experiences.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Department to ensure that process equipment/measuring instruments are calibrated to adhere to products conformance to the set parameters.
- Ensures that Hygiene is at highest standards in all sections of the organization and maintains relevant records.
- University degree in Analytical Chemistry or other related discipline.
- ISO 9001:2015 auditor certification preferred
- Good knowledge of Kaizen and BLC
- Sound knowledge of the flexible packaging processes.
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar capacity.
Skills and Abilities
- An eye for quality and decisiveness
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to generate and market innovative ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in technical and user-friendly languages
- Proven data analysis, verification and problem-solving capabilities
- Must be of high integrity
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting important Qualifications, skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.