- Company: Kenya Union Of Savings & Credit Co-operative Limited
- Location: Kenya
- State: Mombasa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
As the voice and lobbyists for Savings and Credit Cooperatives in Kenya, we at KUSCCO have been at the forefront of efforts to form and develop strong and viable SACCOs. Our key roles at KUSCCO – as the umbrella body for SACCOs – are mainly advocacy and representation. In addition, we offer SACCOs and other cooperatives financial and technical assistance, tailored to largely benefit the middle and low income earners both in Kenya’s rural and urban areas. This is a significant fraction of Kenya’s population that drives the country’s economy through the small and medium enterprise (SME) engine
Job Reference No.: RO/MFS/08/2021
Type of engagement: Permanent and Pensionable
- Ensure safe custody of Society’s customer/member records.
- Ensure proper coding of member files to facilitate easy retrieval of the same.
- Responsible for monitoring utilization of registry budget.
- Lead the Registry team to deliver all planned and agreed performance targets to ensure that the team is efficient and value adding to the Society.·
- Ensure proper and accurate maintenance of members records
- Continuously work on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Registry.
- Ensure that all members’ queries are handled and resolved in the shortest time possible.
- Recommend improvement on Sacco forms
- Put systems in place to ensure proper control in the movement of files.
- Prepare a report on membership admissions to assist in decision making.
- Ensure adherence to ISO standards.
- Ensure development of self as well as all team members through performance feedback, recommend training where appropriate and coach and mentor individuals for growth.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Records Management or its equivalent
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.