Customer Systems Planning Developer Job, IT Jobs 2021,
Customer Systems Planning Developer (CRM) – ( 21000084 )
- Conduct business user requirements analysis and specification.
- Specify computer system requirements for the solution of complex business problems and formulates designs for their solutions.
- Perform the necessary technical design and development functionality to ensure that business application systems can be effectively developed and implemented
- Design and development of front-end tier(s), middle tier(s), and /or back-end database tier(s) for business applications. Capturing of business applications information needs and mapping of the same to the software and /or database components.
- Performs data modeling to analyze and specify data structures within an application system.
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform automated testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Work directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring incidents.
- Formalize test plans and implements troubleshooting procedures.
- Research and provide input on design approach, performance and base functionality improvements for various procedures and applications.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in software and application services offered to the business, and/or generate revenue for business
- Participation and membership in various technical fora for the purpose of increasing the collective knowledge base of the team.
- BSc or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 2 years development experience with Java, PHP, C++, C# ,Python
- At least 2 years solid experience in front-end development with working knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modeling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux user skills.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.