Talent Development Specialist Jobs, HR Kenyan Jobs,
The Talent Development Specialist will join the Talent Development department and play a critical role in leading and supporting all capability-building initiatives and activities across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and facilitate learning activities, including virtual and in-person training, on-the-job coaching, peer-to-peer learning workshops and any other learning activity as needed to achieve objectives
- Design and implement tools to assess effectiveness of learning activities, including participant feedback, self-assessments, 360 feedback, on-the-job observation, and any other assessment as needed to achieve objectives.
- Review, analyze and update all training content in line with organizational learning objectives
- Manage communication with managers, teammates, and external training partners.
- Support participants in getting the most from external partner programs, and support the Talent Development manager in selecting and managing new partners, where relevant
- Modify and roll-out Manager 360 process for all managers
- Offer manager-skills coaching to managers
- Seek out and facilitate cross-team learning across the organization
- Oversee the maintenance of the Learning Management System and come up with new ideas for learning activities
- Research on talent development issues and trends and suggest new capacity building ideas
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Talent Development Manager
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in talent development OR in managing operations where coaching and training was a significant part of role
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Prior experience in delivering and facilitating training and coaching
- Good oral and written communication
- Must be proactive in their role to foresee needs and challenges and address them or consult
- CHRP certification would be an added advantage
How to apply