Information Security Auditor Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Safaricom Sacco Ltd. is a dynamic Savings and Credit Co-operative Society committed to excellence and quality service, providing members with an opportunity to improve and develop their social and economic status. As part of our growth strategy, we are recruiting top talent to join the innovative and transformative team in delivering success to our stakeholders. The position holder will report to the Risk Ethics and Compliance Manager.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Conduct internal forensic investigations and audit
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Promote an environment founded on Safaricom SACCO values of Customer focus, Integrity, Reliability and Innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business related field
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Public Accountant (at least Part 2) would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience 3 of which should be in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of auditing concepts and practices
- In-depth knowledge of information systems, ICT security, and related internal controls
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Independence of mind with ability to defend position on significant issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Results-oriented and self-driven
How to apply
Applications should be submitted through email to [email protected] on or before 13/11/2020 including a detailed CV, cover letter, referencing details. Clearly indicate the job title as the email subject.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements to send their detailed cv including 3 referees and a cover letter by 13 th November 2020 . Due to the numerous number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. . It's FREE