DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. JOBWEB KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: MSEA
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Provision of Board Welfare issues and be the Liaison Officer to the Board.
- Coordination of activities and planning the diary in the office of the CEO
- Provision of transport services or general office services.
- In transport services, liaising with various departments for vehicle re-allocation Licenses, insurances, inspection, accidents follow-up of vehicles.
- General Office Services, assist in identification of office space, equipment,furniture, administration of cleaning personnel and security wardens,
- Settling of bills and overseeing office maintenance and cleanliness.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resource Management/Development, Business Administration, Public Administration or in any other equivalent and relevant qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer application skills;
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the mission, vision, and strategies of MSEA and the ability to clearly interpret and apply the role of Micro and Small Enterprise in Kenya’s social economic development and particularly in line with vision 2030 and the Big four agenda
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB) Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office, hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 5th April, 2019.
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA) Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing P.O. Box 48823 – 00100 NAIROBI. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification.