- Company: People Link Africa
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - Engineering Jobs in KenyaTechnical Jobs in Kenya
People Link Africa has a large database across multiple sectors, we help our clients identify top talent quickly and effectively each and every time we recruit.
About the job
Our client, a Security firm in Nairobi is looking for a Tracking Technician.
Qualifications & skills
- Degree or Diploma — Automotive electrical/mechanical/electronics or related course from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 2 years professional Experience in Electrical Automotive.
- 2+ years of GPS and fleet management installation experience
- Previous experience installing/handling GPS tracking devices in a similar role
- Unquestioned integrity
- Reliable -High degree of dependability and commitment
- Good computer literacy
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing, servicing and replacing GPS tracking devices on Company Assets (motorbikes, cars, etc.).
- Ability to Instruct -Offer Excellent Practical model of Training
- Maintaining proper information logs and submitting to assigned supervisor all with GPS tracking device installation connected information — vehicle’s chassis number, plate number, make, model, color, trackers IMEI number, SIM card number, installation date and place. Other information may be requested at any time.
- Troubleshooting — Effectively diagnose/repair issues with Tracking Units.
- Contacting client and organizing trackers’ service and/or replacement for the vehicles whose trackers are malfunctioning.
- Delivering the highest-level professional service to the Company clients while keeping tracker’s installation and service information strictly confidential.