- Company: Bunson Travel
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Bunson Travel Service is the leading Travel Management Company established in East Africa in 1948. In 1950, we became the first Travel Agency licensed by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in East Africa.
CWT Kenya is independently owned and operated by Bunson Travel Service. CWT is the world’s largest Travel Management Company with a global presence in more than 150 countries, and in over 3000 locations.
Responsibilities And Tasks:
Fleet 1. Operational Management & Reporting,Fleet Maintenance & Usage,Supervision of Drivers,Vehicle Legislation and Documentation, Management of Outsourced Transport.
- Professionalism: Demonstrates ability to manage diverse transport operations.
- Leadership: Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence others to reach consensus.
- Excellent knowledge of institutional mandates, policies and guidelines pertaining to transport operations and related matters.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning: Willingness to keep abreast of new developments in the field of transport management and logistics, in order to produce the most cost effective transport options for complex logistical situations.
- Communications: Excellent communication skills.
- Planning & Organizing: Ability to coordinate the work of others, work under pressure in tight and conflicting deadlines handling multiple concurrent projects/activities.
- Teamwork: Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries; ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.