Deputy Manager, ICT Job, Current IT Jobs In Kenya,
WEF/HR/2022/1: DEPUTY MANAGER, INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY – WEF GRADE 3 (1 POSITION)
Basic Pay Minimum Ksh; 116,094.00 – Maximum Ksh; 153,101.00 P.M
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the position holder is responsible for is responsible for overall process formulating, implementing and monitoring of ICT policies, strategies, standards and programmes in the Fund.
Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Formulation, implementation and coordination of ICT policies, strategies and programmes in the Fund;
- Keeping up to date with emerging information communication technological trends communication, innovative and technological trends;
- Ensuring timely implementation of ICT standards in line with the needs of the Fund and effective maintenance of ICT systems;
- Preparation of ICT status reports and ensuring professional standards and guidelines are adhered to;
- Management and coordination of the department and supervision of ICT staff;
- Safeguard the integrity of the organization’s data;
- Manage usage of ICT resources to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, or any other Information Communication Technology related discipline from a recognized University/institution;
- A Master’s Degree in Computer Science , Strategic Management, or any other Information Communication Technology related discipline from a recognized Institution is a Mandatory requirement;
- Served in the Information Communication Technology sector for at least nine (9) years relevant experience; with at least three (3) years in a managerial position.
- Qualifications in database management e.g., SQL server, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), web design & management;
- Demonstrated a high level of professional competence and outstanding management qualities in computerised information systems;
- Membership to a relevant professional Body and be in good standing.
- Leadership and management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- High Integrity, transparency and accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Further, details on the job & person specifications including applicable basic salaries are available on Public Service Commission’s website www.publicservice.go.ke ( In the Jobs category under the advertised jobs section) .
Applications clearly marked with the position reference and title and including detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, testimonials, day-time telephone number, names and addresses of three professional referees should be delivered to the Fund by hand, courier or post so as to reach the address below on or before 8 th August 2022 by 5:00 PM.
The Chief Executive Officer
Women Enterprise Fund
11 th Floor, Britam Tower
P.O. Box 17126 -00100
After selection, successful candidates will be expected to provide details of their current salary and the following documents: Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Clearance from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
Women Enterprise Fund is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.