Electrical Mechanic Job, Latest Engineering Jobs Kenya,
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position
- Schedule equipment / machine routine inspection and maintenance.
- Test and install electromechanical systems and equipment.
- At least a Diploma in electro-mechanical engineering or its equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Familiarity with electromechanical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures.
- Able to use both electrical and mechanical instruments and devices
- Good knowledge of sugar/ heavy plant industries and its operations.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs, Cover Letters and testimonials to:
HR & Administration Manager
West Kenya Sugar Company Limited-Naitiri
P.O Box 50-50211
Or email: [email protected]
Hand delivery is also encouraged at the main gate Naitiri Factory.
Please indicate the position applied for on top of the envelope.
Preference will be given to applications received by COB October 23 rd , 2021