LVCT Health is an established Kenyan NGO that utilizes research to inform policy reform advocacy and strengthen HIV service delivery. We optimize our impact on the HIV/AIDS response by building capacity of partners and pay special attention to vulnerable groups and populations with special needs. Our focus is on the scale-up of quality-assured HIV counseling, testing and care services.
We are looking for a dynamic Kenyan, well qualified and motivated individuals to fill the following positions;
POSITION: DATA OFFICERS (12 POSITIONS)
REPORTING TO: SITE-IN-CHARGE
To provide organizational support in development of monitoring and evaluation plans and frameworks for various LVCT programs and activities, development and operationalization of data collection, aggregation and reporting tools. S/He will also be responsible for data entry, verification and analysis of programs routine and periodic data.
- Assist Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in ensuring follow-up on EMR system issues in the facilities is done appropriately and timely to ensure smooth operation at these
- Ensure timely and correct data capture, analysis and reporting as per the data management
- Support in development, review and implementation of monitoring and evaluation work
- Respond to training needs of service delivery and program staff and on the monitoring and evaluation components at the site as need
- Timely updating of the site level performance
- Provide inputs during design and implementation of institutional data collection instruments as well as monitoring and evaluation
- Support the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and present fact sheets from
- Undertake data review activities at the service delivery level and give feedback to the sites/programs on data and data quality
- Provide support in in conducting baseline, midline and end-term evaluation of all the programs and researches conducted at the site.
- Communicate closely site in charges, Sub-county Health Information Officer and Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to ensure priority tasks are completed
- Ensure regular daily, weekly and monthly backup of all active EMR databases is done on one drive
- Carry out basic data analytics at the site level to guide service delivery and implementation strategies.
- Attend M&E divisional monthly meetings
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Health Records/Health Management Systems/Computer Science/Maths or any relevant course
- At least 4 years’ experience in DREAMS or OVC settings
- Training and experience in database management and statistical packages such as SPSS, Nvivo, Excel, Access.
- Experience in implementing programmes and working with EMRs will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated analysis, communication, interpersonal, report writing and presentation
- Proactive, creative, systematic thinker and problem-solver.
How to Apply
Further details can be obtained from our website: www.lvcthealth.org
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to [email protected] clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number. Applications should reach us NOT later than October 15, 2020, male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.