RESEARCH OFFICER – TWO (2) POSTS- V/NO. 66 /2021
Gross Salary: Ksh. 121,851 – 185,534 p.m(Salary includes 60% basic pay and 40% allowances)
Annual leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover : As provided by the Commission.
Terms of service:Three (3) years contract renewable subject to satisfactory performance
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any Social Science discipline from a university recognized in Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- Assisting in monitoring the implementation of Commission policies and evaluate the effectiveness;
- Providing analytical information to the commission on the impact of existing and proposed policies and programs to effect change and to ensure effective service delivery;
- Developing research and design data collection methods and strategies for data management as per the commission’s mandate;
- Validating research work and processes done by officers and external professionals to ensure accuracy and compliance with the strategic guidelines of the Commission; and
- Collating data for internal departments and maintain them for ease of access and security as per the strategic guidelines of the Commission
How to Apply
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on 12th April 2021 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)