Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya 2010 (Article 185(2), 186(1) and 187(2) on distribution of functions between the National Government and County Government and the County Government Act No. 17 of 2012, the Narok County Public Service Board invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions in the Narok County Government.
SOCIAL WELFARE OFFICER III , -TWO (2) POSITION ADVERT NO: NCG/CPSB/014 TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND PENTIONABLE
SALARY SCALE: CPSB 11: Ksh. 25,470 X 1,110 – 26,580 X 1,120 – 27,700 X 1,150 – 28,850 X 1,170 -30,020 X 1,250 – 31,270 X 1,300 – 32,570 X 1,380 – 33,950 p.m.
This will be the entry grade for Diploma Holders. At this level, an officer will be deployed in either a Bosal Institution, a Youth Corrective Training Centre or in a small Prison. Duties and responsibilities will involve taking statistics on matters pertaining to prisoners’ welfare services; individual counselling of prisoners and mobilizing prison staff and inmates on awareness of pandemic diseases.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its equivalent qualification; and
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health, Anthropology, Counselling or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications in written by completing one
application for employment form serial number NRK-CPSB (2)2016 (REV. 2021). The form can be downloaded from the Narok County Government website http://www.narok.go.ke
Candidates should not attach any documents to the application form; ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce original and copies of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts, KRA, HELB, EACC and CRB clearances and Certificate of good conduct during the
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview
The Narok CPSB is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. People with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. All applications should be sent or hand delivered in a sealed envelope on or before 28th October, 2021 addressed to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
Narok County Public Service Board
P.O Box 545-2050