- Support the day-to-day management of the allocated commodities.
- Ensure timely picking of released Health Products and Technologies (FIPT’s) as per picking schedule and list.
- Ensure that batch numbers, expiry dates and quantities of allocated stocks tally with the physical commodities records at all times.
- Ensure stocks picked are well arranged in shippers on pallets and transferred to consolidation area timely.
- Maintenance of high standards of housekeeping in the picking and consolidation areas.
- Ensure that stocks picked are stored correctly in adherence to Good Manufacturing practice, Good Warehousing Practice and Good distribution practice requirements and other best practices.
- Ensure that security procedures are followed to eliminate pilferage and theft of the picked Health Products and Technologies (HPT’s).
- Ensure that stocks assembled by shopkeepers against picking tasks tally and for any variance, it has to be reconciled immediately.
- Support the implementation of the departmental risk mitigation measures
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies management or relevant field.
- Computer literate, preferably in inventory management software
- Should have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a busy warehousing facility or fast moving consumer goods environment.
- Should be a team player
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be a person of high integrity and impeccable character.
- Must have a Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority,
13 Commercial Street Industrial Area, P.O. Box 47715-0010
NAIROBI – Attn: Director HR & Administration