Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Accountant Receivables- Pharmaceutical,
Gross Salary: Ksh 50,000,
Our Client is seeking to hire seeking to hire an Account Receivables individual who will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of receivable transactions and ensure that all internal controls are maintained in the area of receivables. S/he will maintain an up-to-date system that calculates what customers owe the company, in a timely and accurate way. The Accountant Receivable will monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities and report where necessary. S/he will also follow up on outstanding payments owed by customers and manage the recovery of money process.
Main duties and responsibilities : –
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate age analysis and report with actions taken in pursuit for payment.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts as well as Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Periodically reconcile the customer account totals with the general ledger control accounts.
- Issue receipts for cash or cheques received.
- Prepare bank deposits, Process, transmit and run credit card transactions for customer sales and refunds.
- Process customer account adjustments. Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Generates customer statements and management reports.
- Create ETRs as per tax policy.
- Reconcile all payments received via MPesa, cash sales, Bank, Inventory, and any other external system that is impacted by Sales.
- Updates receivables by customer/clients invoices.
- In charge of cashier’s daily reconciliations.
- Calculate and post receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts and verify details of transactions, such as funds received and total account balances.
- Prepare monthly receivable statements.
- Manage petty cash administration.
- Confirm all the daily banking’s have been done and signed against.
- Work with collections personnel to verify status of unpaid debts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Bachelor’s degree in in commerce, finance or business administration from a recognized academic institution.
- Professional certification, Certified Public Accountant CPA (K), ACCA or CIMA
- A registered member with a Financial Professional body
- At least three (3) years of accounting experience , at least 2 in accounts receivables in a busy retail outlet set up and with many outlets in different locations.
- Demonstrable experience in working with a diverse range of stakeholders within business.
- Be an excellent team player/collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Good experience in or understanding of local and international tax, including double tax treaties, permanent establishments, withholding tax.
- Professional and Technical excellence in taxation.
- Experience in participating in audits and responding to audit queries.
- Able to carefully process accounts receivables, verifying invoices and reconciling statements without making mistakes.
- Analytical, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creative and innovative.
- High level of integrity.
- Familiarity with computer technology, accounting systems and knowledge of a variety of software programs related to the field.
- Must possess strong accounting and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management, planning and organizing skills and observant of tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Results and detailed orientated
N/B Men are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Accountant Receivables –Pharmaceutical ) to [email protected] before 7 th April, 2022N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .