Accounts Assistant jobs, Accounting Jobs, GS4 jobs,
GS4. Reporting to the Assistant Accountant, the Accounts Assistant will provide clerical, accounting and bookkeeping support to the Finance Officer and other staff in Finance as may be required.
- Receipting of income and banking of the same;
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of debtors and customer ledgers;
- Check, verify and issue invoices and LPOs to customers and handle the petty cash;
- Perform filing and general administrative tasks;
- Posting of stores records; and
- Posting of photocopying services.
- Secondary Education: Mean grade of at least C or Division III;
- Professional qualification in accountancy e.g. CPA Part I or KATC Part II; and
- Three (3) years working experience.
Contract Duration: Two (2) years renewable.
Salary Scale: The salary for the above position is consolidated and is in the range of: GS4: Ksh. 519,159 by Ksh. 29,567 to ksh 785,260 p.a.
Entry point for the position will be determined by qualifications and experience.
Benefits: These include, housing allowance, transport allowance, contributory provident fund with both parties contributing 7% of monthly basic salary towards the fund, 10% gratuity of annual basic salary based on successful completion of the contract and a staff contributory group medical scheme to a maximum of five (5) family members.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their applications, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development,
P.O Box 632, 00618, Roysambu, Kasarani,
Nairobi – Kenya.
Via email to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 12th May, 2019.
RCMRD is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from suitably qualified female candidates and persons with disabilities are particularly encouraged.
Please note that the Centre DOES NOT charge any fees during the recruitment process.