Accounts Assistant Job, Current Accounting Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Job Title: Accounts Assistant,
Job Location: Webuye,
Reporting to the Accountant, the successful candidate will help the Accounts Department to do the duties of accounting nature with the team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
- Proper handling of petty.
- Petty cash disbursement.
- Preparation of daily detailed cash analysis.
- Daily posting of the cash sales in the QuickBooks system. Upon approval of the daily cash analysis by the chief accountant.
- Posting of petty cash expenses in the QuickBooks system.
- Preparation of sales reports
- A Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management – Accounting Option. 2. At least CPA 2 Holder.
- MUST be QuickBooks literate.
- Comfortable with computer applications
- Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 30 th June 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .