Claims & Billing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review of patient information on the system.
- Smart Billing; It is the responsibility of the officer to ensure all corporate clients are invoiced on smart without fail, and that off smart is authorized for clients without smart cards.
- Co-pay or Co-charge; It is the responsibility of the officer to ensure all clients subject to various co-pay amounts are charged and that the payment reflect or is deducted from their bills.
- Bills: It is the responsibility of the officer to ensure that the bills that are due for printing are free of frauds and errors.
- Insurance preauthorization; It is the duty of the officer to ensure insurances are notified of all admissions as and when they happen.
- Insurance Communications: It is the responsibility of the officer to always update herself or himself of any changes communicated from contracted insurances.
- Client verification; It is the responsibility of the officer to ensure that the front office team properly verifies validity of clients’ insurance cards before service is rendered.
- Daily Summary Report; It is the duty of the officer to generate daily sales summary report for both cash and corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Computer literate
- Knowledge and experience in bookkeeping
- CPA or related qualification
- Communication skills
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- At least three year’s working experience as a Billing Officer.
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application and CV via email to [email protected] quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject; for example; Community Oral Health Officer-Nyamira.
We do not charge any fee
for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 19th November 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”