Actuarial Analyst Job, Other Jobs,
Job Title: Actuarial Analyst,
Job Location: Nairobi,
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, General and Medical Insurance. Today, Jubilee is the number one insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients. Jubilee Insurance has a network of offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius. It is the only ISO certified insurance group listed on the three East Africa stock exchanges – The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange and Uganda Securities Exchange. Its regional offices are highly rated on leadership, quality and risk management and have been awarded an AA- in Kenya and Uganda, and an A+ in Tanzania. For more information, visit www.JubileeInsurance.com .
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Actuarial Analyst, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited . The position holder will report to the Manager, Actuarial Risk and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The main purpose is to evaluate and provide advice to Jubilee Health Insurance Limited regarding product development and pricing activities, risk modelling, reserving, data analytics, adequacy of reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Providing advisory on the insurer’s actuarial and financial risks.
- Evaluating and providing advice on risk modelling and use of internal models where applicable. 3. Providing guidance on the selection of key actuarial assumptions.
- Pricing of insurance contracts.
- Product development, reviews and advisory
- Experience monitoring
- Supporting on data analytics
- Scenario and sensitivity testing.
- Providing guidance on adequacy of reinsurance arrangements
- Developing and tracking pricing actuarial analytics
- Maintaining and developing effective actuarial reports of historical performance.
- Maintaining and distribute actuarial reports.
- Business Acumen
- Performance Driven Individual
- Market Awareness
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or any other related field.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite & Packages & R/Python Language
- Passed 2 Actuarial examinations
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
How to apply
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. .