Admin & Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Services Jobs
Our client is a leading interior design company that seeks to hire a skilled and well-organized Admin who will assist in the day-to-day running of the company as well as act as the Director’s Personal Assistant.
Title: Admin & Personal Assistant
Gross Salary: 35K – 50K
- Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including mails and emails and respond to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Liaise with relevant government bodies to obtain work permits for non- resident employees, site permits for our projects.
- Review and update health, insurance and safety policies.
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Review procurement requests from sites, initiate and carry out procurement procedures.
- Manage stock & inventory of materials and equipment, distributing to Sites as requested, keeping a clear record of the same.
- Process accounts payable/ receivable ensuring accuracy of information.
- Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various sites for final Project costing.
- Petty cash allocation and management.
- Prepare reimbursement claims/ wages on a weekly basis for casuals/ sub-contractors at Sites
- Receives, issue receipts, and deposits all cheques collected from external and internal clients
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Director including calendar management, making travel arrangements, answering calls and managing correspondence.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably from a busy construction or logistics firm
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates aged between 27 – 35 years are encouraged to apply
- Must demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity and follow through with projects till successful completion.
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report
- Ability to join immediately is preferred.
How to Apply