DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: PATH
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Afya Ziwani is a USAID HIV/TB service delivery and prevention focused project funded by PEPFAR and implemented by a PATH led consortium of international and Kenyan NGOs. The purpose of this project is to provide key clinical support to the Government of Kenya national HIV response with the overall goal of increasing access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90” goals The project currently supports five (5) counties in Western Kenya i.e. Homa Bay, Kisumu, Migori, Kisii and Nyamira.
PATH is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant for Afya Ziwani project for a period of twelve (12) months. The Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support to the project and will be responsible for general office administration, tracking of office equipment, inventories and supplies, tracking payment of utility bills ensuring they are paid promptly and coordinating transport and travel logistics. This position is based in Kisumu.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Act as a backup to the Receptionist.
- Maintain and update the inventory data base.
- Prepare departmental reports as required.
- Track payment of utility bills and ensuring that they are paid promptly.
- Follow-up with vendors on equipment that go for warranty checks and repairs.
- Manages office supplies; ensuring adequate and timely replenishment of the same.
- Organize and coordinate logistics for project meetings and workshops and ensure that the office is kept clean at all the time.
- Ensure all office equipment are working well and report any malfunctions to Administrative Officer
- Coordinate travel and transport logistics and accommodation reservations for project staff and visitors.
- Source for quotations and provide cost analysis for supplies, equipment and services as may be directed.
- Fill DA1 forms (if any) and ensure they are submitted to USAID by due date. Follow up with vendors for prompt refund of paid VAT where applicable.
- Ensure that general office etiquette guidelines are adhered to by staff.
- Maintain office petty cash float
- Maintain and Track office lease agreements and service contracts.
- A Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience, preferably in an NGO set up.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement policies and guidelines.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects with competing tasks.
- Ability and willingness to work in multicultural set up.
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently and under pressure.
You must currently have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here