Agency Services Assistant Job, Insurance Jobs In Kenya June 2021,
Title: Agency Services Assistant ,
This position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and it will report to the Head of Branches Unit. The position will offer efficient customer service to intermediaries and support to the sales team with an aim of enhancing productivity per intermediary.
- Creation of intermediary accounts in the system.
- Ensure compliance with intermediary statutory requirements.
- Communication of various issues to Agents.
- Providing monthly production reports to management and branch reports to marketing.
- Ensuring that all intermediary queries are resolved within the agreed benchmarks.
- Ensure an efficient supply of brochures and other marketing materials to Agency Offices.
- Timely sending of statements to direct clients and intermediaries.
- Coordination of end-year intermediary giveaways in liaison with marketing Department.
- Administration of General Insurance Agency Medical and Pension Schemes.
- Coordination of marketing events in liaison with Marketing Team
- Coordination of disbursement of marketing Funds to all branches
- Requisition of business cards and other materials required by the Agency Force.
- Coordination of the processing and disbursement of sales force incentives.
- Coordination of intermediary performance reviews as per required deadlines.
- Ensure proper management of intermediaries’ files.
- Coordination of clearance of Agency Managers, Unit Managers, and intermediaries upon exit.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in relevant field.
- In-depth understanding of general insurance.
- Knowledge of regulatory framework relating to insurance intermediaries.
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Good negotiation and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Graduate degree in marketing, Insurance, or related field.
- Professional qualifications in Insurance (added advantage).
How to Apply
If you qualify for the job and are interested, please send your application and a copy of your CV to [email protected] not later than Wednesday 30 th June 2021 .