Radiographer Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya June 2021,
The incumbent will be responsible for providing safe, efficient, high quality diagnostic imaging services through the use of modern imaging technology that includes digital x-ray machines and, ultrasound machine.
- Higher diploma in ultrasound
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences
- Two (2) years working experience in similar position
- Registered and licensed by the Kenya radiation protection board
- Exposure to hospital management systems and good computer skills are key essentials for the job.
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 12 th JULY 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted as interviews will be done on a rolling basis . Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.