DO NOT PAY MONEY BEFORE GETTING A JOB!!. jobs-kenya KENYA DOES NOT RECRUIT!! BE WARNED!!
- Company: Philips
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
In this role, you have the opportunity to become a recognized expert in ultrasound and to support our customers to reach the maximum performance of the ultrasound they invested in. You will be responsible for knowing, demonstrate and teach the latest technology and communicate on appropriate level with all users. You will be a valuable part of our dynamic sales and application team at Philips and report directly to Business Marketing Manager Africa.
We are looking for a professional with high clinical skills in general ultrasound to take care of customers who have already chosen Philips as their supplier. And to introduce and sell Philips ultrasound at point of procurement.
Your are responsible for:
- Developing and implement training programs for our ultrasound users in Africa
- Customizing the systems to the users’ specific requests, in close collaboration with both sellers and users, to maximize clinical performance
- Performing demonstrations, presentations, courses, workshops and lectures to stimulate sales and enhance customer knowledge
- Performing troubleshooting for image quality problems and any other application-related issues a user may have with their Philips system
- Collecting clinical data and information to assist the sales organization in procurement processes
- Becoming an acknowledged expert in your field; continuously develop your skills on the latest features and solutions that Philips develops, as well as stay on top of trends and news in the market.
- Responsible for, together with Account Manager, maintaining and expanding existing customer base.
- Regularly participating in sales planning meetings. Contribute with information about market trends, competitor information and potential new projects at customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills, personality and experience:
- At least 5 years of clinical experience in ultrasound
- High level of knowledge in scanning and using advanced tools and software
- Medical education, sonographer or medical practitioner etc.
- Good communication skills in English (French would be a plus)
- Problem solver for both hardware and software
- Excellent pedagogy and presenter
- Positive and creative personality, open-minded and social
- Must have a driving license and be willing to fly and travel extensively (on weekly basis)
- Excellent communicator, self-starter and ambitious
- Ability to work in a high performance environment
In return, we offer you a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment, with likeminded people, where you have the unique opportunity to become an expert in ultrasound and to work with the latest technology, latest clinical processes and the most innovative products. The opportunity to make a real difference in the Healthcare space and have a real impact on people’s lives.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Philips career website on philips.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply