Finance Jobs In Kenya.
Assistant Finance Officer: CHS/HR/TBARCII/AFO/01/2022
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation with an in-depth understanding of the local context, utilising local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence-informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS works in partnership with various stakeholders including the Ministry of Health’s National Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Lung Disease Program (NTLD-Program) towards implementation of TB care and control activities across the country. This is part of a US Government initiative against TB in Kenya with funding from USAID.
CHS is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the following position of an Assistant Finance Officer in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer, the Assistant Finance Officer will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing’s of field claims reimbursements in compliance with CHS policies and USAID donor rules and regulations to avoid disallowed costs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review all field requests for completeness, accuracy and consistency application of established rates. (EQA, Supervision, Meetings, CHVs).
- Prepare review remarks for each claim to inform the beneficiary any reasons for amounts reduction clearly and concisely.
- File all field documents handled in addition to Payment voucher documents timely and neatly to ensure easy retrieval
- Upload Mpesa payments on the TIBU system upon approval of payment schedules
- Prepare Advance vouchers on the Navision system
- Prepare and post Liquidation upon full approval within the periods’ payments are done.
- Prepare Mpesa and bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis within strict timelines.
- Support budgeting process
- Support audit process
- Any other roles assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance Option) or it’s equivalent from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a busy environment.
- A professional seeking Accountancy qualification, such as CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and working experience in NAVISION accounting packages.
- Familiarity with the local and international accounting standards.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent excel skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to [email protected] clearly indicating the subject title as Assistant Finance Officer: CHS/HR/TBARCII/AFO/01/2022 by January 16, 2022 at 5:00pm
Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .