Assistant Hospital Matron Job, Medical Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Title: Assistant Hospital Matron – Mombasa,
Reporting to: Hospital Matron,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa. They seek to hire an Assistant Hospital Matron. H/She will be responsible for assisting in planning, organizing and coordinating the nursing team within the hospital to ensure the highest level of care is provided to patients, clinicians and visiting Consultants.
- Ensure efficient and effective management of all affairs of the nursing department to enable better performance.
- Assisting with the overall leadership of the nursing department with good management, leadership skills and administrative skills to avoid any arising issues.
- Development, coordination, and execution of continuous evaluation of nursing service objectives, policies, and procedures to maintain continuity of quality nursing care.
- Ensuring consistency and continuity of high nursing quality care, upholding of highest professional standards and excellent customer service.
- Ensuring that the patients are safe in the hospital and have access to the right medical care and other hospital facilities.
- Offer the best insights to the management on how they can improve the quality of care in the facility.
- Work closely with the hospital Matron and hospital management to ensure the smooth running of the hospital.
- KRCHN/ BScN/ KRCCN from a recognized School of Nursing or University
- Current licensure with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certification in BLS
- 5 years’ experience in senior management.
- Dedication and excellence at work
- Proven leadership qualities with strong team work and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of leading and implementing significant change to systems, processes and people
- Experience in introducing innovation and service development initiatives
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject ( Assistant Hospital Matron – Mombasa ) by 12th October 2020 via email ONLY to: [email protected]
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.