Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering Graduate Trainee, Engineering Jobs Kenya 2021,
As part of our ongoing commitment to contribute to the development of a skilled workforce in Kenya we are pleased to announce that our 3rd Graduate Trainee Programme will commence in January 2022.
This 18-month training is a structured programme designed to give graduates access to a world-class mining work environment where they can learn from experts, adapt their theoretical knowledge to reality and create a foundation for their future careers.
Successful candidates will gain an understanding of a modern mining operation as well as a deeper appreciation for their area of study. They will be expected to complete various written assignments including one major report on a field project, present to management and actively participate in their assigned tasks.
At the completion of the Programme, graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion for their use in future job applications. It should be noted that this is a training programme with no guarantee of future employment with Base.
In this intake we are looking for 7 highly motivated and intelligent graduates from the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Science – Mechanical/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science – Geology
- Bachelor of Science – Mining & Mineral Processing Engineering
- Bachelor of Science – Occupational Health & Safety/Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science – Water & Environmental Engineering/Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering
- Have graduated with a relevant and recognized degree within the last one year and/or be due to graduate in 2022
- Have (or be on track to) an Upper 2nd class honors or higher
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be able to produce verified transcripts
What you must do to be considered:
- Complete the online candidate profile in full
- Complete the online interview questions and attach a CV
- Attach degree or academic transcript for final or current year
- Combine all documents into one document and upload as a single file online (max 10MB)
How to Apply
As interest in the programme is normally high we strongly encourage applicants to lodge their applications with the Training Superintendent online via www.basetitanium.com/careers and ensure they meet and address all requirements of the online application process. Only applications which meet the above criteria will be considered and preference will be given to suitable candidates who are from the mine affected areas.
Applications close on 13 th December 2021 and only those progressing to interview will be contacted.
Base is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.