AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following positions;
Research Officer – BREATHE
Reporting to the Project Manager, Kijabe Breathe, the holder of the position will glorify God by being
responsible for the clinical aspects of study implementation.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
A Bachelor degree in general nursing and/or a Bachelor degree in clinical medicine and/or
Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery.
- An active clinical license to practice in their area
- Evidence of training on Good Clinical Practice (GCP) for Research
Must possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required. so as to be
able to effectively convey messages across to both study team members and other external
- Good problem-solving, organizational, and leadership skills are highly required
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to pay keen attention to detail at all times
Must be able to work within stipulated timeframes or deadlines even in the face of multiple
responsibilities or projects
- Must be able to work as part of a team or in most cases lead a team
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a scientific or health related field of which 1 year must
have been worked in clinical setting and/or a clinical research setting.
Proficient user of relevant computer applications for the execution of daily project
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in clinical areas may substitute for Bachelor’s degree
- Must be aligned to the Mission and Vision of the AIC Kijabe Hospital
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to [email protected] indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 25th July 2022.
After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form.
If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.