Administration Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Business Manager – Food Processing,
Industry: Food Processing,
Reports to: Finance Manager,
Salary: 350 – 500 K,
Our client is a food processing manufacturing company who seeks to recruit a qualified Business Manager to oversee the operations of the Naivasha produce division providing leadership to deliver excellence in the production of quality foods, productivity, and a safe and professional working environment.
The business manager’s responsibilities will include the strategic planning and day to day management of onsite operations, including manufacturing, product innovation, maintenance, hygiene, order fulfilment and overall financial performance of the unit.
The business manager must embody these core values: Imagination, Relentlessness, Humility, Courage, Forthrightness, and Partnership and establish a culture in which these values drive engagements with employees and colleagues, vendors, customers and other stakeholders
Provide leadership for the business, by:
- Recruiting, leading, evaluating and developing all team members, consistent with company values and expectations
- Training and implementing manufacturing and hygiene standards to meet the objectives and performance goals of the business
- Ensuring implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Systems and procedures so employees, contractors and visitors enjoy a safe and healthy workplace environment, and the business complies with all existing and future regulations and laws;
- Coaching and developing manufacturing teams to be cost conscious and to operate in a culture of accountability when making decisions that affect business costs, quality and efficiency
- Managing human and capital resources to optimize productivity and maintain cost within budget while achieving quality standards
- Supporting third party accreditation audits and leading eh business efforts to perform pursuant to specific food safety, security and processing standards
- Designing and maintaining factory-based processes, including for trials of new products to capture accurate financial and customer taste data
- Providing strategic business development input and collaborating with relevant parties to yield growth and exceed budget
- Delivering the business plan by providing industrial expertise and project management skills
- Creating a dynamic business development methodology by ensuring that all supporting departments are aligned and have the necessary tools to close commercial deals successfully and in a timely manner
- Providing the leadership and industrial insight to create a successful product and packaging innovation model that excites the market
- Ensure the business’ compliance with regulatory and financial requirements by:
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including by engaging with government authorities or affiliates to secure and maintain licenses and operating permits
- Supporting the preparation of the business’ operating budget and proposals for capital investments
- Recommending an organizational structure that will deliver the annual budget
- Deploying and maintaining performance metrics to enable process variables to be measured and optimized to minimize rework and wastage in material and human resources
- Overseeing the creation, interpretation and reporting of financial data regarding performance and managing solutions for anomalies
- Collaborate effectively with company team members, including
- Liaising with other managers across the organization to ensure effective change management, efficiencies, and achievement of short term or common objectives
- Providing guidance on profit maximization opportunities relating to the platform through procurement, innovation and business development
- Providing the commercial manager with all costs associated with new and existing products to ensure quality and competitive, least-cost, accurate pricing
- At least five (5) years of experience leading a food manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated capacity to lead all aspects of the business including revenue generation, management o operating costs, safety, quality, training and culture
- Knowledge of food manufacturing management systems
- Knowledge of the manufacturing platform of enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Three (3) years o experience in product development across a range of food categories
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the post above, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Business Manager – Food Processing ) to [email protected] on or before 20th May 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. .
NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career? . .