Optometrist Job, Medical Kenyan Jobs,
The Optometrist will report to the Branch Manager. The main responsibility for the optometrist will be performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases. The optometrist will, based on the results prescribe or offer the appropriate advice to the patient while maintaining high standards of care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions • Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays.
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution
- At least three (3) year experience as an optometrist
How to Apply
? Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit online application form on;
? Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
? We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
? We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process. ? Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted