- Company: Mombasa County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Mombasa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Kenya
Mombasa County is one of the 47 Counties of Kenya. Its capital and the only city in the county is Mombasa. Initially it was one of the former Districts of Kenya but in 2013 it was reconstituted as a county, on the same boundaries. It is the smallest county in Kenya, covering an area of 229.7 km2 excluding 65 km2 of water mass. The county is situated in the South Eastern part of the former Coast Province. It borders Kilifi County to the North, Kwale County to the South West and the Indian Ocean to the East. Administratively, the county is divided into seven divisions, eighteen locations and thirty sub-locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to the Lead Interventional Cardiologist
- Responsible for the employees of the Cathlab and management of their shifts.
- Controlling the facilities, equipments and other equivalent material assets of the unit.
- Incharge of budgeting of the resources to be utilised at the unit to avoid cost of errors that could result in significant financial implication and might affect overall corporate results.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Higher Diploma in Critical Care.
- Certificate in Computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya and
- Minimum of two years’ experience from working in a busy Cathlab as a Manager or Assistant Manager.