Our Client is one of the leading Cement manufacturers.
We are looking to immediately fill the following position.
Should have worked in the Building Material Industry (Selling products like cement, paint, drymix, wall-putty, tile adhesives, grouts etc) to B2B segment.
- Achieve sales target by implementing effective approach and sales plans to ensure the result are in line with the company business plan
- Mapping all Projects in Nairobi & Sub – Urbs.
- Develop project sales within the targeted key segments namely residential, commercial, hotel and resorts, education, health etc.
- Repainting segments based on the focuses such as Iconic Building, Development of relationship with key accounts, Strong concern of Financial background of customers, Competitors information.
- Set plan to develop a very strong relationship (family like relationship) with the key customers (Contractors/Developers) who are main players in the market
- Plan, manage and monitor payments collection with existing and new customers to achieve the company budgeted sales and gross margin
- Monitors competitors’ activities, strategies, organization chart as well as prices. Come up with the plan against the movement of the competitors and discuss with Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Plan, schedule and implement the meeting/Seminar activities for paint applicators, project engineers, architecture, developers every month.
- Promote SkimMaxX through main contractors, developers and architects by providing detailed presentation, specification assistance to enhance confidence in our product and services.
- Ensure that IHB / end customers are met and convince them to use SkimMaxX.
- Responsible for sending the Daily Reports to line manager.
- Responsible for management of Customers Accounts (Own Customers).
- Responsible for submitting monthly planning for required activities within the region, organizing & executing as per approved schedule & within the budget & to realize sales from the same.
- Ensuring that no project lost & efficiently handling of any customer queries that may arise
- Must be Graduation and above.
- Minimum 4 year experience in Building Material Industry (Selling products like cement, paint, drymix, wall-putty, tile adhesives, groutsetc) to B2B segment.
- Understanding of company products and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM tools.
- Adoptability and Accountability.
- Fluency in Swahili and English is extremely desired.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to [email protected], and clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.