Chemonics seeks HRH technical experts for an anticipated USAID health systems strengthening activity. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical experts in the following areas:
- Quality improvement
- HRH health information systems
- Program finance, management, operations
- Health financing
- Leadership and governance
- Community system strengthening
- Budget, grants management, accounting
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Gender equality, youth advocacy, social inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in area of specified technical expertise; more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in health systems strengthening, human resources for health, or related experience in global health sector preferred
- Experience and understanding working with governments, government systems, the private sector, and international donors
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
How to Apply
Please apply through the link below no later than August 28, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/ .