- Company: Triggerise
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Kenya
Triggerise is a non-profit that motivates users – primarily young women and adolescent girls – to make positive choices. We use nudges like reminders, discounts, in person and digital follow-ups, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use healthy products and services. We also support them in becoming entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
You ensure we deliver impact across all the countries in which we work. You will lead the teams that design, operate and market our platforms to our users. You are part of the C-suite and operate globally. Your main responsibility areas will be:
- Develop and execute the operational strategy for Triggerise with a particular focus on enabling growth and mitigating operational risk
- Successfully scale our impact in the coming years from 500,000 users to 2 million users on our platform
- Set up and successfully implement new platform operations in new countries and with new partners
- Optimize and scale our impact in our current countries which include (Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, Cameroon, India, Burkina Faso and Uganda)
- Implement our partner operated model and ensure any partner we work with is equipped to deliver impact through our model
- Implement our platform marketing strategy to grow our brand recognition and attract users to the platform
- Liaise with our tech department to optimize the alignment between the operations on the ground and the capabilities of our platform
- Provide leadership, direction and functional guidance to the operations team including setting team and individual objectives.
You’re strategic, good at having a broad overview, but also not afraid to get your hands dirty and get involved when needed You have a data driven analytical mindset. Stakeholder management, government engagement, and managing high level donors are skill sets that you pride yourself in. You thrive under pressure, are resilient and result oriented You are a good communicator and a leader that can inspire your team. You have the ability to manage multiple projects with varying types of demands and can prioritize many pressing tasks.. You are a confident decision-maker who can communicate directions and solutions clearly to both technical and non-technical staff. You’re a team player, who’s pragmatic and driven, and ultimately has a passion to have an impact!
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar level, strategic leadership position, and minimum 10 years of experience operating in the NGO / Public Healthcare industry.
- Extensive experience working in a complex, results focused environment.
- Managed at least 8-12 million dollar budgets annually.
- Experience leading teams within a regional or global capacity, in a matrix, fast paced environment.
- Global background working in multiple countries across Africa
- Minimum qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
- Open to travel – 25% of time spent traveling will be required.
At Triggerise we believe in being open, also when it comes to salaries. The monthly salary brackets for this position is €4 090 – €6 135 in Ethiopia, KSH 884 244 – KSH 1326 365 in Kenya and R136 218 – R204 327 in South Africa plus benefits and allowances. We will offer you a salary in this bracket depending on your level of experience and how it relates to your future colleagues. If you would like to know more about the salaries in our other locations, please contact us.
In addition to your monthly salary, we offer you:
- Great secondary benefits.
- A personal development budget.
- Unlimited holidays, if you can make it work with your team you’re good to go.
- Growth opportunities.
- A product to help shape as we grow, to leave your mark on how we do things.
- A vision that we trust that you will do your job without us having to invent unnecessary rules and regulations.