Clerical Officer Jobs, Clerical Jobs, KMTC Jobs
Terms of Service: 3 Year Contract
Ref. No. KMTC/QP- 12/ EAF/ 12/ 2019
Tenable: KMTC Various Campuses
This is the entry and training grade for the Clerical Cadre.
Work at this level will be carried out under close supervision and guidance of a more senior officer and will be subject to regular checks and verification.
An officer at this level will be deployed in the HR Unit, General Registry, Supplies, Accounts Office, or General Office Services.
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system;
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Compiling and computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special source of information;
- Preparing payment vouchers;
- Compiling data and drafting simple letters.
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C- or its approved equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
In addition, applicants for all the above positions will be required to submit copies of membership of Professional Registration (where applicable); Certificates of clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and a Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
How to Apply
Applicants whose backgrounds and competencies match the specifications are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and enclosing updated curriculum Vitae, copies of Academic and professional Certificates, National Identity card and day time telephone contact, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Medical Training College
P O Box 30195-00100,
So as to reach him not later than Friday, 12th July 2019
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.